🎀 Casino welcome bonuses can be defined as distinctive bonuses offered by online casinos to encourage players to make a deposit. As the name suggests, welcome bonuses are exclusively geared towards new players eager to register in an online casino. This is just a way to welcome them with open arms! Obviously, welcome bonuses are restricted to people who have never played before in that particular casino. But this is not the only condition that must be fulfilled in order to benefit from these exclusive offers. As a matter of fact, each sign-up bonus is associated with a series of conditions you must accept and respect. Continue reading to learn more about the welcome bonuses offered by online casinos! Read more!
🎉 If there was a promotional offer you couldn’t miss in the online casino world, it would be the famous ‘welcome bonus’. Online casino operators are all the while becoming more and more numerous on the web. But all have one thing in common: they don’t stop boasting about the benefits and perks of their welcome package to attract new players. What is the catch behind the fantastic figures of the casino welcome bonus? What is absolutely necessary to know before making a decision? Is it a good idea to play using a welcome bonus? Is it possible to play for free right after showing up on a gambling site? How do you find the best casino welcome bonus? We will guide you through a series of key points to remember so that you can be perfectly prepared to enjoy the best sign-up offers.
What does a welcome bonus look like?
🔎 Before taking the necessary steps to claim your welcome bonus in whichever online casino, it is important to know first what is in store for you. As you might expect, most casino sites offer substantial benefits to players. However, it is crucial to be fully aware of what each bonus entails. As a rule of thumb, welcome bonuses typically take the following form: ‘100% up to ₹10,000 with wagering requirements of 30x’. In other words, this means that the casino grants you a 100% bonus on the first deposit you make (up to a maximum of ₹10,000). In addition, you have to wager 30 times the amount of the bonus before you can cash it out.
Another illustrative example would be: ‘₹10,000 no-deposit bonus with wagering requirements of 35x’. In this particular case, you don’t have to make a prior deposit to get the ₹10,000. To obtain the bonus amount, you just need to complete the registration process. However, you must wager 35 times the bonus amount (i.e. ₹350,000) before you can withdraw your bonus and winnings.
Read the terms and conditions of your welcome bonus carefully!
👓 The terms and conditions of any casino’s welcome bonus are one of the things that should never be overlooked. This is why we think it is expedient to bring this detail to your attention. Actually, we may even risk saying that whichever welcome bonus you’ve set your sights on, its terms and conditions are as important as the bonus itself. Please find below a complete list of the factors to consider before flinging yourself headfirst into the appealing world of casino bonuses.
- Wagering requirements determine the total amount you need to stake before you can cash out your welcome bonus. Make sure you know whether the wagering requirements apply to the sole bonus or the cumulative amount of your bonus AND deposit.
- Check the contributory percentage of each game to find out what you are dealing with. Indeed, not all games equally count towards the wagering requirements. Although most slot games contribute to the wagering requirements at 100%, this is not the case for table games. The contribution of each game should be clearly specified in the casino’s bonus policy.
- Some welcome bonuses are exclusive. You are only eligible for them on the sole condition that you are not already competing for another bonus.
- There are some bonuses that can only be granted to players from particular geographical areas. This means that certain players (as long as they reside in a restricted country) don’t have the legal possibility of claiming a casino welcome bonus. The full list of banned countries can be found in any casino’s terms and conditions.
- In the same vein, it is also possible that the use of certain payment methods could force you to forgo your welcome bonus. Again, all ‘troublesome’ payment methods shall be clearly specified in any casino’s terms and conditions.
- Many welcome bonuses are activated through promo codes, which are sometimes advertised in the related casino’s marketing campaigns. When in doubt, skim through the casino site’s terms and conditions or take advice from the operator’s customer service. If you don’t use those promo codes, you may lose your eligibility for welcome offers.
Claim the best welcome bonuses in these Indian casinos!
|Up to ₹10,000 welcome bonus for all Indian players!||Get Bonus RoyalPanda Review|
|100% up to ₹10,000 + 200 free spins on 'Book of Dead'||Get Bonus VoodooDreams Review|
|Up to ₹80,000||Get Bonus LeoVegas Review|
|€1,500 + 150 free spins||Get Bonus 1xBet Casino Review|
|100% up to ₹30,000 + 20 free spins||Get Bonus Genesis Review|
|100% Up To ₹ 10,000+ 22 Bet Points||Get Bonus 22Bet Review|
|Up to ₹70,000 + ₹5,000 in Free Bets||Get Bonus 10Cric Review|
|100% up to ₹25,000 on live casino games||Get Bonus Rizk Review|
|100% up to ₹24,000||Get Bonus Yeti Review|
|200% up to €2,000 + 200 free spins||Get Bonus Joy Review|
How to cash out a casino welcome bonus?
📝 To avoid disillusionment, we found it advisable to draw up a comprehensive list of the most important points to consider so that you take full advantage of your welcome bonus:
- We know very well how tedious it can be to carefully read the terms and conditions of a welcome bonus. But it is something you should never shy away from! There, you can find the wagering requirements, the maximum bonus amount you may cash out, the available payment methods …
- Know how to claim your welcome bonus! Is it credited automatically? Do you need to enter a promo code? Do you have to contact the casino’s customer service to activate it? Would it be possible to refuse the welcome bonus if it is out of your reach?
- It is also prudent to inquire about your casino’s processing times. How long does it take to process a withdrawal request? When can you expect the full payment of your welcome bonus (and the winnings it generated) to your bank account?
Beware of non-cashable welcome bonuses!
🩺 Now that you have a better idea of what welcome bonuses are, time has come to explain some of their aspects in more detail. Firstly, it is important to know whether the welcome bonus provided by your casino is cashable or not. The core difference between cashable and non-cashable bonuses may be obvious, but it is not a detail that online casinos tend to linger on. As you’ve probably guessed it, cashable bonuses can be withdrawn, whereas non-cashable welcome bonuses (also called ‘sticky bonuses’) can’t be withdrawn. In this regard, make sure you always read carefully the terms and conditions of your welcome bonus to spare yourself any unpleasant surprises.
So, if a casino’s welcome bonus is cashable, you can withdraw it. Otherwise, you can’t. It is that simple! Once the wagering requirements of your cashable bonus have been cleared, you can cash it out without a hitch. Once the wagering requirements of your non-cashable bonus have been met, you can only withdraw the winnings it generated. For example, if you get a ₹10,000 bonus and manage to win ₹20,000 (assuming that you meet the wagering requirements), you may withdraw ₹30,000 if the bonus is cashable, but only ₹20,000 if the bonus is non-cashable.
Welcome bonuses & wagering requirements
📋 The best casino welcome bonuses are clearly displayed in our top list. In the various casino reviews we’ve written, we made sure to mention the wagering requirements that need to be met before you can cash out your bonus. It facilitates your decision-making when selecting your online casino. Indeed, the wagering requirements are a key element to take into consideration. The overwhelming majority of online casinos impose wagering requirements on their various bonuses in order to prevent players from cashing out at the very moment they are credited to their personal account. Please admit it would be a little too easy and cheeky …
👉🏼 Therefore, most online casinos demand that you wager the amount of your bonus a certain number of times (usually between 25 and 50 times) before you can cash it out. If they didn’t act this way, they would go bust in less time than it takes to boil an egg. Nevertheless, a bunch of diehard casinos (which can be counted on the fingers of one hand) don’t impose wagering requirements on the initial deposits. Others, way less generous, demand that you wager the combined amount of your bonus AND deposit before you can withdraw your winnings.
Welcome bonuses & free spins
🎰 Some online casinos don’t hesitate any longer to pair their welcome bonus with free spins in order to stand out from the competition. The free spins you can receive as a part of the welcome package work exactly the same way as the free spins you can get every so often when playing online slots. No matter what kind of free spins you may receive, they all have the same conditions. That said, there are still two or three points that need clarification. Firstly, check the free spins’ wagering requirements. Secondly, make sure you know on which slots you can use your free spins (as a rule, they can only be used on specific games). Thirdly, find out if the free spins are all distributed in one go or in different installments. For example, if your casino grants you 100 free spins, you are very likely to receive them ten at a time or so.
What about cumulative welcome bonuses (with reload bonuses)?
🔋 As we’ve just seen, free spins are generally offered in fits and starts. In a similar way, some of the best Indian online casinos offer a so-called cumulative welcome bonus. This includes a bonus on your initial deposit as well as a slew of other reload bonuses on any subsequent deposits. By definition, reload bonuses can only be awarded from your second deposit onwards. Most usual cumulative welcome bonuses require you to make one initial and two subsequent real-money deposits.
Are there casinos without welcome bonuses?
🚫 We have recently seen a significant increase in the number of online casinos doing away with wagering requirements. Since wagering requirements are intrinsically linked to welcome bonuses, a few online casinos opted to simply remove welcome bonuses altogether in order to kill two birds with one stone. If you happen to unearth one, there is nothing to worry about. These types of casinos don’t differ from their fellow counterparts, except that they don’t provide any welcome packages to players. As soon as you are registered in one of them, you can make a real-money deposit, play your favorite casino games and cash out your winnings. In short, casinos without welcome bonuses and no-bonus casinos are perfectly adapted to players who are easily put off by the wagering requirements of conventional welcome bonuses.
What to do and what not to do?
⚠️ We sincerely hope that everything is clear in your mind so far. We did our best to walk you through the ins and outs of welcome bonuses. The time has therefore come to offer some good advice. Now that you know the difference between cashable and non-cashable bonuses (also referred to as ‘sticky bonuses’) and comprehend the underlying conditions of sign-up bonuses, it is high time to outline what to do and what not to do when choosing a welcome bonus.
- Find out the conditions of the welcome bonus (wagering requirements, contributory percentages, payment methods …)!
- Make sure your geographical area isn’t subject to any restrictions!
- Is a promo code needed to activate the welcome bonus?
- Be mindful of your casino’s average processing time for withdrawals!
- Don’t get swept off your feet by whopping bonuses with a huge amount or an impressive number of free spins!
- Never make the mistake of thinking that you are automatically eligible for a welcome bonus!
- Don’t attempt to cash out your winnings if you haven’t met the wagering requirements of the bonus yet!
- Always compare the welcome bonuses offered by several casino sites before selecting one!
- Always give preference to cashable bonuses which aren’t associated with far-fetched conditions!
- Select a promotional welcome offer which best suits your gaming preferences and your personal budget!
- When in doubt, always contact the casino’s customer support to ensure you have all the details of the offer!
FAQ about casino welcome bonuses
Sometimes referred to as 'sign-up bonuses' or 'first deposit bonuses', welcome bonuses are nothing but a promotional offer for new players. Welcome bonuses come in various shapes and sizes. While the overwhelming majority of online casinos require you to make a first real-money deposit to release the welcome bonus, a few operators grant it in the form of a no-deposit bonus. But whichever welcome bonus you set your heart on, make sure that you read its terms and conditions carefully!
In most cases, you simply need to click on the promotional banner of the welcome bonus to be redirected to the registration form. Although no-deposit bonuses are usually released immediately after the completion of the registration process, welcome bonuses require an initial deposit from the player. It is also important to comply with the minimum deposit conditions to claim them.
It all depends on each online casino. In some cases, new players may need a specific promo code to release their welcome bonus. Feel free to consult our detailed Indian casino reviews! We always indicate which procedure to follow and what bonus code to insert on the operator's website.
No. There is no obligation to use a welcome bonus. If it doesn't meet your expectations, you may contact your casino's customer support to abort the activation of the offer. In such a case, we advise you to rather move to another operator that could offer more suitable bonuses. Casino bonuses are extremely diversified. As such, it would be a pity not to take advantage of the online casinos' welcome packages.