It can sometimes be challenging for Indian players to find the right payment methods for online casinos. While most Indian banks and credit card issuers do not accept transfers to or from online casinos, AstroPay is an easy alternative which is just as fast, safe and reliable credit cards. Read more...
How to find AstroPay Casinos that accept Indian Players
If you want to use AstroPay as a payment method, you will first need to find a casino that:
- Accepts Indian players.
- Offers AstroPay as a payment method.
- Is safe and reliable.
Researching all of this could take you a lot of time, especially if you need to check dozens of betting sites. Luckily, we have reviewed all the best casinos for Indian players. We have listed the best on this page. If you wish to know more about any casino, simply read our reviews to know if it is the right one for you.
How AstroPay works
AstroPay is a 16-digit card, which you can buy on using various payment methods. Once you have bought a card, you can use the card for shopping, gaming and online betting. It works similar to a credit card. Since the card has only a limited amount of money on it, you will not be risking all your money.
Casinos That Accept Astropay
|Up to ₹100,000 welcome bonus + 10 FREE SPINS!||Get Bonus Royal Panda Review|
|100% up to ₹25,000 on live casino games||Get Bonus Rizk Review|
|200% up to €2,000 + 200 free spins||Get Bonus Joy Review|
|200% up to €2,000 + 200 free spins||Get Bonus Casino-X Review|
|100% up to ₹30,000 + 20 free spins||Get Bonus Genesis Review|
|Up to ₹80,000 In Bonus Money For New Players||Get Bonus LeoVegas Review|
How to use AstroPay
Using AstroPay is very easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Buy an AstroPay Card from the AstroPay website, or download the mobile app for Android or iOS.
- Next, select AstroPay as your payment method next time you visit the online casino
- Follow the instructions on the screen and your payment will be instant
How to buy an AstroPay card in India
Indians can buy an AstroPay Card at the AstroPay website using various payment methods: Airtel, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Freecharge, Jiomoney, Litecoin, MobiKwik, Indian Bank, Neteller, Ola Money, PhonePe, Ripple, and UPI.
As you can see, many cryptocurrencies are accepted, making AstroPay a good way to use your crypto for various purchases.
AstroPay limits and currencies
AstroPay has a limit of $1,000 US or ₹70,000 per card. However, you can buy up to 10 cards at a time. Cards are available for various amounts:
- In IND: Cards are available for ₹700, ₹1,000,₹3,000,₹7,000,₹30,000 and ₹70,000.
- In USD: Cards are available for $10, $25, $50, $100, $500, and $1,000.
Different currencies are available, depending on which region you are in. Indian players can buy AstroPay cards in either USD or INR. Other currencies available include ARS, BRL, EUR, GBP, JPY, RMB, THB, TRY, and more.
Advantages of using AstroPay
- Fast payments: All payments are instant.
- Safe: Nobody can hack your card, since only you know the numbers.
- Relatively anonymous: Your name will not be on the card and you can transfer to anyone
- Crypto for cash: You can use Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum and more to buy cards in real cash.
- Free transfers: deposits to the online casino are free, and the AstroPay platform does not charge fees.
Disadvantages of using AstroPay
- Not as widely accepted: While e-wallets and other payment methods are more widely accepted, there are fewer web shops that accept AstroPay.
- No withdrawals to AstroPay: You will have to choose a different method for withdrawals.
- Few payment methods accepted at the AstroPay site: Besides crypto, there are relatively few ways to buy an AstroPay card.