22Bet is certainly one of the most popular and widely used sports betting and casino apps in India. Although most experienced users will be familiar with the 22Bet login process, some of our readers might be new to 22Bet. For this reason, we created this 22Bet login guide, so that every Indian player who wishes to gamble or bet at 22Bet can do so easily, without any problems logging into their account or having problems setting one up.
If you don’t have a 22Bet account yet, you will need to create one first. Don’t worry though, as this is a very easy process that takes about 15 minutes of your time and you only need to do it once. To register an account at 22Bet, all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to the 22Bet website through onlinegamblingguru
- Click on the green ‘Registration’ button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Enter your email address and name.
- Choose a strong password for your account.
- Select the country where you are living (make sure to do India if you are living in India as you cannot set it on a different country anymore once you have made your account).
- Select the currency you want your 22Bet account to be in. We highly recommend setting it in Indian Rupees to avoid high conversion fees.
- 22Bet will send you an email or text with a 6-digit code. Copy this code and fill it in the final window of the account registration process to finalize your account opening.
- 22Bet Registration with Social Media
- In the case you don’t want to follow the above registration process, you can also just create a 22Bet account by connecting with Facebook or Google instead. To do this, simply go to the 22Bet website, click the ‘Registration’ button, and then click the social media icon of choice.
Note that you have to be an adult to sign up with 22Bet. You cannot play casino games for real money or place bets on sports if you are younger than 18 years old. This is a serious offense and can lead to penalties.
22Bet Identity Verification
Once you have successfully registered your 22Bet account, you can already make a deposit and start playing casino games for real money or place bets on sports matches but we highly recommend verifying your account first. Although this can be a bit tedious process, you will have to do it anyway before you are able to request any withdrawals from 22Bet.
To verify your identity with 22Bet all you need to do is the following:
- Fill in your personal details. 22Bet will ask for your date of birth, place of birth, and national ID number.
- Take a photo of your passport, driver’s license, or national Aadhaar card and upload this to the 22Bet website.
- Take a photo of a recent utility bill or bank statement that shows the address you have filled in during the first step of verifying your account. This utility bill or bank statement cannot be older than 3 months.
Common 22Bet Login Problems
Although you should be able to log in to your 22Bet account without any problems when you have gone through the steps described above, it can always be the case that for some reason you won’t be able to log in to your account. In this section of our 22Bet login guide, we will discuss the most common login problems and explain to you what to do in such cases.
22Bet not Available in this Country
If you get this message when visiting the 22Bet website whilst in India, make sure to turn off your VPN. It could be the case that you accidentally have left this on. 22Bet doesn’t allow the use of VPN and you should not try to log in to your account with an active VPN connection as it will be flagged for suspicious activity.
If you are abroad and getting this message, it could be that the country you are in is on the restricted countries list of 22Bet. This means 22Bet doesn’t have the license to operate in this country and you won’t be able to log in from there.
22Bet Login Not Available – Contact Support
When you receive this message, it could be the case that there is something going on with your account. You might have requested a withdrawal whilst still having an active bonus or filled in the wrong personal information. Luckily the message says exactly what you should do. Send an email to 22Bet or start a live chat with one of their friendly and professional customer support staff and tell them you aren’t able to log in to your account.
The Difference Between Gambling and Betting
Are you new to gambling and betting? If you are just about to begin your gambling career,...
A Deep Look into the Indian Online Betting Industry
Today, the gambling industry is one of the most rapidly expanding entertainment industry...
The Growing Interest in Cricket Betting in India
Cricket is becoming more popular in India, which has resulted in a sizable betting...
Why is Online Baccarat So Popular in India?
The game of Baccarat, has gained a devoted following throughout the years. It has become...